Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pinterest Crushes {Halloween Edition}

Hey y'all! I seriously cannot believe Halloween is three days away! Where did October go!? Since it's so close and I didn't even decorate my dang house this year (obviously slacking over here!) I decided to link up with my girl Jessica for her Pinterest Thursdays. I know I'm like three days late but better late than never!

Jessica is my blog angel for the month and I'm so happy for everything she's done! She is such a doll :)

Okay so...I'm not even dressing up this year. I didn't decorate. The most I've done is change my Scentsy scents for fall and I plan on wearing a black shirt and orange scarf Wednesday. I've never really been into Halloween to be totally honest. When I was about four I told my parents I did not want to go trick or treating and I made my mom go buy color crayons and coloring books and we delivered them to the kids in the hospital. And I'm pretty sure I was a witch for like eight years in a row...because my favorite movie is Hocus Pocus, duh!

If I ever do get the chance to dress up here are some things I want to be...

If I wasn't a ginger and a princess I would be Ursula. I think this costume is legit. Source.
Which means I obviously have to be Ariel. Duh. I don't think I could ever just wear a bra though... Source.
Believe me I want to gag because Kim K. went as Poison Ivy but this was the most unique costume I found on Pinterest. If I ever am her I'll make my own for sure. Source.

Some decorations I really like include...

I think this subway inspired sign would be so cute with some hay bales and pumpkins on the porch! Source.
This is so cute for when you have kids and a two story house! Source.
Cutest way to line the driveway! Inexpensive and could be a project with the whole family! 
I adore this. I believe you can purchase one similar on Etsy if you don't have time/aren't creative enough to make it! Source.

Well, there ya have it! All the most adorable Halloween ideas that I'll probably never make. I'm such a pin hoarder. I honestly have made probably less than five things I've ever pinned! One day....one day. Kiss kiss loves!

P.S. GO check out Jessica's blog. It's darling and she is the SWEETEST!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up!!! HUGS!

    The Little Mermaid was my FAVORITE as a little girl. In fact I now own all the movies on DVD and may have watched them in the past year. :)

    I love the costumes you have linked! Especially the Poison Ivy one. Love the wreath too!

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every one of your comments. They make my day & I will reply back to all of you and visit your blog too :) Have a fabulous day♥