Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Social : All about Bloggin'

It's time for Sunday Social! I hope all of you had an amazing weekend...where the heck did it go?!
Sunday Social
1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it? The name of my blog is Aimee's World and I came up with that just because I knew I wanted this blog to just be about my life, my experiences, and just me...so it literally is Aimee's World! 

2. What do you love the most about blogging? I love meeting new people and building relationships with other bloggers. I feel like some of my future best friends can come from blogging and I feel like a lot of us keep the drama at bay for the most part so I'm not getting sucked into it like my real life friends a lot of the time. 

3. What are your 2 favorite posts you've written? 

4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in blog world? Considering I'm new to the blogging world I would say keep your head up. Don't let a nasty comment keep you from blogging just keep pushing through and ignore them. Blogging is like therapy and the beauty of it is you will make a ton of blogging friends, just not over night. Along with that I would have to say reach out to other bloggers. Big or small. Just step out on a limb and get to know people!  

5. Biggest blogging learning experience you've had? To really be kind to other bloggers and encourage them. I think I learned this most through the Blog Angel program. Encouragement is like gold to other bloggers!  

6. Give us 3 blogs we NEED to be following that you love.
1. AunieSauce <--- Love her blog. She's got so much inspiration over there and her engagement story made me cry this morning. GO READ IT!
2. From Mrs to Mama <--- Girlfriend is the cutest pregnant woman ever. I love Becky...all her posts are so grounded and really relatable. And I really love how honest she is and how much she talks about real life. 
3. I Heart Organizing <---If you're into organizing or you're on a kick to get organized visit this blog. It has some great projects and inspiration.  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love each and every one of your comments. They make my day & I will reply back to all of you and visit your blog too :) Have a fabulous day♥