Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It's Ok Thursday : My Absence

Its Ok Thursdays

Blaaaaaaahhh. First I was to apologize for being MIA for like a week and a half. Richard surprised me and came home Friday so I totally devoted a ton of time to hanging out with him since I haven't seen him in a month! Plus, we had three days off work so I just took a break from everything to relax. You have a fair warning that this post may be whiney and bitchy!

It's okay that I have watched two and a half seasons of Friday Night Lights in a week and a half. I'm addicted. 

It's okay that I've already bought a Pumpkin Spice Latte...I was trying to hold out for closer to October. 

It's okay that I've really struggled waking up at 5:30 every morning for work, just last week I was sleeping in until 9:00. Those were the days!

It's okay that I've been burning a Cotton Candy candle for the last three weeks. Ahh, it smells divine. They were part of the TargetShops at Target and went on clearance...yummmmmyyy. 

It's okay that I haven't painted my nails in a week. They're a chipped wreck. 

I'm sorry it's so short today. I really hope I can get back up on a blogging schedule and a schedule with everything else! I'm going to work on it this weekend. Have a happy Thursday y'all! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. GIRL!! You've already purchased a fall drink?!?! Like you said, "it's ok" hahaha - I've started decorating some of my parents house. Ha!!

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every one of your comments. They make my day & I will reply back to all of you and visit your blog too :) Have a fabulous day♥