Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Social : All About the Internet

Hey y'all! Can anyone believe how fast the weekend went? Seriously, tomorrow is Monday and then it's back to work. Anyways, I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley again today for Sunday Social! Go link up too! I love reading Sunday Social posts!  
Sunday Social
1. What is the first website you log on to each day? Swagbucks, which is a website that you can search from and earn "swagbucks" to redeem for prizes such as Amazon gift cards and Paypal cash. Then probably Gmail!

Search & Win

2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about... I don't usually even go to funny website cause a lot of the times I don't have the time to sit on them for four hours! But when I do I really love these two!
-Damn You Autocorrect
-Some Ecards

3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why? Pinterest most definitely! Facebook anymore is just a drama house and I just have a personal facebook. I don't have a facebook for my blog and I usually don't like other bloggers facebook pages because it just fills up my newsfeed with things I already read on their blogs! I  
like Pinterest because it lets me be creative and imaginative :)
  
4. Twitter or Instagram? Why? I honestly like both. I really like Instagram to keep up with my family long distance but twitter is nice to just read little blurbs about whats going on here and there! 

5. Favorite youtube video...post it! Beware it has a few cuss words in it! But whenever I'm having a bad day I ALWAYS watch this and it makes my day so much better! I even have a shirt with this little girl on it that says "Where's the Rent?!"


6. Biggest online pet peeve? I'm sure half the people who link up to Sunday Social today will probably say this but it's definitely talking about people behind their back over the internet. Whether you do it as yourself or whether you make a fake name to do it. Just don't. If y'all really have something to say about someone do it one on one to their face. It just disgusts me what online bullying has come to these days! 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the some ecards! found you on the sunday social

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is probably one of the cutest/funniest videos I've seen! Thanks for sharing it!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. pintrest everyday! fb is useless!

    Have a great week! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every one of your comments. They make my day & I will reply back to all of you and visit your blog too :) Have a fabulous day♥