Sunday, August 26, 2012

His & Her's

 I did this link up last Sunday and it was so fun. I know I've done two today (Sunday Social and this one ) but they are so much fun. Plus, the His and Her link up gives me a chance to make Richard sit down and answer questions even though he's busy at school today! Head on over to Tab and Love, the Grows to link up and check out other answers!
His&Her Q&A
What is something weird your spouse does while asleep? *we've only ever spent the night together once so it was somewhat hard to answer this! 
His: She steals covers and is all over the place at night!
Hers: He snores really loud. 

Which of the 7 deadly sins are you? (anger, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony)
His: Pride 
Hers: Sadly, probably envy. 

What was your favorite hiding place as a kid? 
His: Trees. (Why is he so boring)
Hers: In the back of my parents closet! or I would crawl up the shelf in the bathroom and hide on the top shelf so I my parents couldn't yell at me! 

What music artist do you love that your other half hates listening to?
His: Eminem! <--- I definitely hate him! 
Hers: George Strait!! Richard hates twangy country! 

What has your other half recently done that made you love them more? 
His: She calls me all the time. 
Hers: He made time for a skype date last week!  

What is your favorite hole-in-the-wall place to eat?
His: Hickory Hut BBQ
Hers: Oh Lanta, he would eat there every day if he could. He literally does eat there everyday when he comes home on break. My favorite place is Grandma Max's...we have a special booth there :) 

What do you admire most about your significant other?
His: Her caringness for others and her red hair ;)
Hers: He's always so determined to get things accomplished. No matter how mean I am about having him go to school so far away he still continues to go so that he can provide for our family once we reach that point. I really admire his drive and compassion for getting something finished!

Ideally, where would you like to be five years from now?
His: Working in an exercise science program as a trainer at a University somewhere. Oh, and happily married...
Hers: He's such a butt! Definitely married and living happily together, hopefully still in Kansas! 

Who wears the pants?
His: I do.
Hers: He thinks he does! 

What is your favorite/go-to YouTube video? (embed for all of us to watch.)
His: Wrestling highlights or something at a car show. 
Hers: The landlord with Will Ferrell!! 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, that video was so hilarious!! Thanks for sharing! and I'm glad to see a fellow cat lover :) Thanks for linking up with us this week!
    www.tabpark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these his/hers questions, so cute! just wanted to let you know that I got my winnings in the mail today and it totally made my week! thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every one of your comments. They make my day & I will reply back to all of you and visit your blog too :) Have a fabulous day♥