Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's Ok Thursdays...




Its Ok Thursdays
Hey Guys! I have been planning a post for y'all but I'm waiting on something before I can write it so I'm going to link up to It's Ok Thursdays in the meantime. Besides this week is kind of blah. So let's just make it short and sweet and don't forget to link up yourselves!

-It's okay that I've been sick literally all week and don't foresee myself getting well by this weekend. 
-It's okay that I'm kind of excited about going to a car show this weekend when it's going to be 110 degrees outside.
-It's okay that I'm super stressed out about the fact that Richard is leaving for school next Wednesday and will be four hours away from me. 
-It's okay that all I want to do is lay here with my cat.
-It's okay that I'm lusting over a $900 camera and plan on getting it by Christmas.
-It's okay that I cry every time I hear about the Batman shooting and it's victims :(
-It's okay that I'm seriously dreading the start of school...again.

What's okay with you this week? Have a good Thursday ladies :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm not really looking forward to school again either. To be honest, I'm already looking forward to the school breaks haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the it's ok linky! So fun! I am visiting form thee blog hop. I am a little bit late but I wanted to stop by and say hi. I blog over at http://garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/I am a new follower. I hope you will stop by and do the same. I also have an awesome giveaway going on right now with a Circut Machine! I would love it if you would enter! http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/2012/07/surprise-giveaway.html

    Robin

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every one of your comments. They make my day & I will reply back to all of you and visit your blog too :) Have a fabulous day♥