Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Expanding Your Blog: Coast to Coast

Hey Guys! So although this blog is new and still kind of in the making I had/have another blog The Frugal Life of Aimee that I just kind of fell out of the norm with. Maybe one day I'll start posting there again (possibly soon?) but for now this is my main focus! Anyways, I found a blog, Whispering Sweet Nothings, that has a Coast to Coast map for bloggers everywhere to connect! How cool is this. I think it's a very clever idea and it would help everyone out. As a new blogger it is so hard to get your blog out there and although blogging is NOT about gaining tons of followers, if you don't have any followers it can feel like you're wasting your time. Always remember to be yourself when you blog, never be fake. People don't like other's to be fake in real life do they? Also, she has TONS of link up's with neat prompts for posts. Those are always fun to do and they give you plenty to write about! That girl is so creative :)

While you're here go check out Shane, Whispering Sweet Nothing's owner, she is gorgeous and has lots of fabulous tips for new bloggers! I can't believe I just now found her blog. Anyways, link up and check out some of the other bloggers on the map too!




Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love each and every one of your comments. They make my day & I will reply back to all of you and visit your blog too :) Have a fabulous day♥